will I struggle constantly over you will I ever forget the feel of you but why am I here, laying in the sweater you gave me the one you never asked for back will I forever have to dance to the songs we loved alone twirling myself with the seams of your ghost your fingers strumming my guitar urging me to come closer to your heart The falling was the best part The staying the hardest The San Francisco fog rolled in Lost in the motion of the mess You asked me to write a song and it takes me back to that day under the sun when nothing you could do or say would be wrong our excitement at the start line, waiting for the gun
I'm more than halfway into my journey here in Korea. I must say this has been one of the best experiences of my life. I am extremely lucky and grateful to have my family on my mother's side who really loves and cares for me. I have spent so much time with them this past week that we've really gotten to know each other and have great conversations (also my Korean has become KICKASS). Things I have done: got my hair done got my nails done walk like 15,000+ steps a day on the reg drink soju like water drink beer with everything SAMGYUPSAL for life Korean food (do I need to say more?) saw my grandparents saw my aunts saw my Uncle who i haven't seen in over a decade gotten to have a deeper relationship with my cousins sweat everyday like I am swimming in a swimming pool running and yoga chicken and beer saw the old Korean palaces went to Coex mastered the Korean subway Korean has gotten better I have had to deal with some pretty intense things while I ...
Comments
Post a Comment