I'm more than halfway into my journey here in Korea. I must say this has been one of the best experiences of my life. I am extremely lucky and grateful to have my family on my mother's side who really loves and cares for me. I have spent so much time with them this past week that we've really gotten to know each other and have great conversations (also my Korean has become KICKASS). Things I have done: got my hair done got my nails done walk like 15,000+ steps a day on the reg drink soju like water drink beer with everything SAMGYUPSAL for life Korean food (do I need to say more?) saw my grandparents saw my aunts saw my Uncle who i haven't seen in over a decade gotten to have a deeper relationship with my cousins sweat everyday like I am swimming in a swimming pool running and yoga chicken and beer saw the old Korean palaces went to Coex mastered the Korean subway Korean has gotten better I have had to deal with some pretty intense things while I ...
Comments
Post a Comment